Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Animal town

This week we have used another picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and then
we had to carry on the story.
What I like about my writing is my capital letters.
I need to improve on some of my spelling.


Here is my writing about Animal Town.
One day I woke up and I went to tell my mum I was in the shed.  “Wake up the girls” said mum
“Ok.”
When we woke the girls up, we had breakfast and it was Weet-bix . I had 4 weet-bix and my sisters had 2.
Then we went for a ride on a plane.

When we were on the plane we ordered some food. When we were finished the food we went to sleep then the pilot called out Animal town and we all woke up and got off the plane.

We went to see the meerkats. When we got to their cage, we saw the meerkats they were so fluffy, fluffy as a teddy bear,  cloud, and I don't know, maybe just a meerkat. I just wanted to squeeze it.

The next animal was a lion. “ahhhhh!” I said the lion freaked me out.  It had a yellow beard, so fluffy.

The next animal we went and saw and I hoped it was a… KOALA THEY’RE MY FAVOURITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment